Monday, November 10, 2014

Let's All Get Along

Nothing brings children closer than a shared hatred of bedtime.  

Their little minds think something along these lines:

-Mommy says I'm supposed to be getting ready for bed.  
-I'm all ready for bed, and Mom hasn't told me to get INTO bed yet.  
-I wanna play.  
-(somehow the sibling enters into playtime)  
-I want to be nice to him/her because if we fight Mommy will realize we aren't in bed yet. 

If you are a parent of multiple children you will know this to be true.  I guess it's nice that they have something that brings them together into a united front.

Have a great day!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment