Monday, December 15, 2014

Lunch Box Smell

The kids have multiple lunch boxes, because sometimes one gets left at school, or in the van or just plain lost.  An extra lunch box or two is always good to have on hand for just this reason. Occasionally, one of the lunch boxes will have the "lunch box smell".

You may be asking yourself "what is the 'lunch box smell?'"  It is  hard to describe. It isn't really a bad smell. I really don't even know how to describe it.  I've only ever truly noticed it in the old school plastic lunch boxes.  And it happens when it's been used with out being washed out for like a week of solid use.

Anywho, the other day I was unpacking one of the lunch boxes and it had that distinct "lunch box smell".  It transported me back to when I was a little kid. It made me smile.  Even though it's not my favorite smell in the world, it's funny how one little sniff can bring back so many memories.

Have a great day!
Ms. T     




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment