Monday, December 8, 2014

Road Trip

The week of Thanksgiving our little family drove 12 hours to visit the Hub's dad.  I love my Father in law.  He is truly awesome.  However, I DO NOT love the 12 hours it takes us to get to his house.

I am not a huge road trip fan.  I'm good on trips that are 3 or 4 hours long.  I can stand trips that are 5 or 6 hours long.  Trips that are 7 to 8 hours long I start getting antsy.  Anything longer than 8 hours and I go crazy.  Not a fun kind of crazy.  Now, add 2 kids that are cranky because they don't like driving longer than an hour and it's not the most amazing experience.

I'm so thankful we don't do long road trips longer than once or twice a year.

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment