Friday, December 19, 2014

My Mama's Birthday! (2 days early)

Sunday is a fabulous day that should be marked down in all of history. Why? you ask. Because today is my Mama's birthday!!!

My Mama is so wonderful.  She's godly, a prayer warrior, sweet, caring, corny (believe me I don't think I've ever met anyone cornier, but it's endearing), wise, patient, unique, consistent (my family's way of saying predictable, it's the optimist's view point), optimistic the list could go on.  I can't tell you how blessed I am to have her as my Mom.  

When I was a kid she always took the time to talk to me.  Not just things like, "stop running with the scissors", but she wanted to KNOW me.  And she wanted to get to know my friends.  She spent hours with us just talking or playing board games. My Mama took an interest in me.  She wanted to know my likes, my dislikes etc.  She came to all my basketball and volleyball games in High school.  She was at every school play and every fundraiser.  My Mama is one of a kind.

I really can't say enough good things about my Mama, because I love her so much.  She is not just my Mama, she is also one of my dearest and closest friends.  God blessed me beyond measure when He allowed me to be born to my wonderful parents.


Happy Birthday, Mama!  I love you more than words can express!

Merry Christmas, everyone!
Ms. T
      


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment