Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The First Day of School

Ok, so I know this post is a few days late, but the real first day was super chaotic.  So we're going to pretend that I posted this on time.  I'm wacky, join me in my funky world for one post.  Then you can go back to being normal :).

Today is Firecracker's first day in Kindergarten.  I can't believe my baby is 5 and headed off to school... I know he went to school last year, but that was preschool.  It wasn't as big a deal to me.  Don't ask me why, because I couldn't put that into words, it's too funky for even me to figure out, but trust me the feelings are true.  

There were no tears today.  Firecracker was excited.  He even came into my room to get me.  He was all excited saying, "Mommy!  It's a SCHOOL DAY!!"  I'm so glad he's happy about it.  It'd be much more difficult if I had to force him to go.  

Here are some pictures of my sweet baby boy ready to head into his first day of school.

Firecracker and his first day of school sign


Excited about school!

A new back pack is one of the best parts about school!



  Did you notice on the sign that Firecracker wants to be a wind surfer when he grows up?  Such high aspirations.....  

Have a great day!
Ms. T





* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment