Friday, August 29, 2014

Making Up Songs

Sweet pea has entered into the, song writing stage of child hood.  Every child does it.  They make up songs that have no tune and the words are basically just long run on sentences that make no sense.  

Allow me to share one of Sweet pea's most recent songs. (Ok, more like the essence of the song, because I could never recite it word for word.)

"Do you wanna build a snowman? Come on lets go and play. I never see you anymore, come out the door, it's like you've gone away.  We used to be best buddies, but now we're not.  I wish you would tell me why.  Do you wanna build a snowman? - Go away Anna- Ok, bye. (yes, it starts off with a part of the song from Frozen.  All of them start this way and segue into her own little world) The bunnies the say 'hop hop'. The froggy says ribbit, ribbit. Mommy and Daddy say we have to listen.  If we don't listen, we get in trouble.  I no like trouble.  Firecracker goes to school, but I stay home with Mommy..... etc."

She is so funny.  

Have a great day!
Ms. T 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment