Monday, August 25, 2014

Longest Week Ever

I know I was trying to get back into the swing of things, but was it just me or did last week drag on FOREVER? (read "forever" in the voice of Squints from the movie The Sand Lot. And if you haven't seen the Sand Lot, go to the store, get it, watch it immediately.  Don't worry, we'll all wait..... Back?  Wasn't it a great movie?!  Yeah, I love it too, thus the quote.  Ok, stop distracting me!  Back to last week.)

For real, it's like we lived half a school year in one week last week.  It wasn't bad, just really hard to get adjusted to non summer, do whatever you feel like today, life.  

Have a good day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment