Friday, August 8, 2014

Daddy's Shirts?

I wear the Hub's shirts often.  I mostly wear them to sleep in.  The Hubs laughs and says something like, "are those my shirts or yours?" or "get your own shirts!"  I respond with something like, "why get my own when yours are right here? ;)"

The other day the Hubs was wearing one of his shirts and Sweet pea looked at him and said, "Daddy, why are you wearing Mommy's shirt?" The Hubs looked exasperated.  And grinning at him I said, "yeah, why are you wearing MY shirt?"

Poor guy.  I have more opportunities for wearing his shirts than he does.  Such is the life of a worker bee.

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment