Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Classics

There are sooooo many stupid shows on t.v. for kids now days (I sound so old when I say it like that! haha!).  It's frustrating.  Well, last night I decided to see if I could find some good 'ol cartoons for my munches.  I went on you tube and found a bunch of old loony toons that included Bugs bunny, Daffy duck and Wile E. coyote: genius. (Yes, I know I'm a bad mom for letting my kids watch t.v. that isn't educational. )

The kids LOVED them.  The classics never go out of style, baby!

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment