Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Shoes

The other day I got new, beautiful shoes.  I wore them for the first time on Sunday.  As we were driving to church, I took a picture of my new shoes and texted it to Ms. L, and Ms. Pickles.  Firecracker then asked me, "Mommy, why are you taking pictures of your shoes?"

I told Firecracker that I wanted to show Ms. L and Ms. Pickles my new shoes.  At which point Sweet pea piped up and says, "Firecracker, Mommy's pretty shoes!! Show Auntie."

Even a 2 year old gets it.  Shoes are kryptonite to girls ;)

Have a great day!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment