Friday, November 1, 2013

Minivan Mama

Once upon a time, B.K. (before kids), I swore I would never drive a minivan.  It was too cliche and they were too ugly blah, blah, blah.

You wanna guess what I drive now?  Yep, a minivan!  And you know what?  I love it.  Today, I'm driving the Hub's car, because the van is in the shop (a few little repairs).  I miss my van!  The Hub's car is nice, but it doesn't have doors that open at the touch of a button.  It doesn't sit up tall so I don't have to bend way down to buckle Sweet pea into her car seat.  Etc.  At this point I think I'm spoiled with my van ;).

Just one more way my opinions have changed since I've had kids of my own.

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment