Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Date Night and a Clean House

A week or so ago my good friend, Ms. S, told me her daughters (15 and 13, amazing girls that I have known their whole lives) were trying to earn money for Christmas.  I decided that because things had been so busy lately, we were going to have them come and help me deep clean the house.  

The Hubs was totally cool with it.  A few days before they were supposed to come I asked them if they'd like to babysit for the evening and make even more money.  They were excited.  

So, Saturday,  I had help cleaning the house.  Then about 4:00 the Hubs and I left for our date leaving the girls to tend to Sweet pea and Firecracker.  It was awesome!

Sunday morning, Firecracker informed me that he liked having the girls babysit.  He said they were fun! =)  It's always good to know your kids like their baby sitters.

Have a great day!
Ms. T  


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment