Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Surreal

I enjoy blogging.  It has become an outlet for me and I love it.  I thank you for being a reader.  With that said sometimes it's a little surreal to have someone that I talk to all the time say something about one of my blog posts.  Not that it's a bad thing, but some times I forget that I've blogged about it and so it takes me a few minutes to realize how that person knows _______.   Hahaha!

It's almost like this is a giant diary that I write into most days and that I don't mind other people reading.  Wait, I'm not sure that's the correct usage of dairy...  Eh we'll go with it.  Most of the time no one says anything about it and I'm cool with that.  But when someone does say something I have to stop and think, "did I tell them that?  Or did they read it?" Hahahaha!  Just so we're all clear I enjoy talking to people about my blog, I just need a personal assistant to be my brain.  To remind me of all the things I forget like who I told what and what I wrote on here, and where I put my keys, and what I was supposed to buy at the store, and what I came into this room for.

If you'd like to apply for this position I'll be accepting applications from now til forever or until the position is filled.  Also, the job pays 0 at first and after your first 90 days we'll double your salary.  Doesn't that sound fabulous?! ;)

Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T     


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment