Monday, October 15, 2012

Motorcycle Cops

The other day Firecracker and I were looking at a book together.  In the book the Police men were on motorcycles.  He asked me who they were.  When I told him they were Police men he got very upset.
Firecracker: "No, Mommy, Police men drive cars!"
Me: "Yes, some of them do, but sometimes they drive motorcycles."
F: "No, they can't."
M: "Sorry, buddy, but you're wrong.  They can. They're allowed to, their Mommies say so."
F: "No, my Grandpop has a motorcycle. Police men no drive motorcycles."

And then I gave up.  Oh and by the way, he is right the Hub's Dad does own a motorcycle.  What that had to do with why Policemen apparently aren't allowed to drive them I don't know.  He's such a little nut.

In short, motorcycle cops don't really exist.  At least not in Firecracker's little world. ;)

Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment