Friday, October 26, 2012

5 Question Friday!

Good Morning, Friends!  It's Friday again =).  We are going to be having another busy weekend 'round these parts, but it's going to be fun.  Fall festivals, baby showers and of course Church!  

Alrighty, on with the 5 question fun! Once again thanks to      Mama M.for letting us link up!  Here we go!
1. Who wakes up in the morning with the kids, you or hubby?
     
     I wake up with the kids in the morning.  The Hubs leaves for work by 4:30 AM.  Thankfully, the kids don't wake up that early.  So I get up with them.  On the weekends the Hubs and I usually get up about 7:30ish.  We do this on Saturdays because we eat breakfast every Saturday morning with my BIL, Big Guy and SIL, Mrs. Big Guy at 9.  Then we get up that time on Sundays for Church.  The kids usually get up around 8 AM.

2. Do you watch the World Series even if your team isn't in it?


      I'm not really into Lacrosse.  Hahaha!  I'm not THAT out of the loop.  I do know that the World Series is Football.... Hahaha!  Ok, for real, I'm not into baseball really.  Unless I'm at a game.  Then I think it's cool.  But to sit down and watch it on t.v. no thanks.   

3. What is the best compliment you have received?


     That I am a good mother.  I am constantly questioning whether or not I am a good enough Mama to my babies.  I try my darndest, but I also know that there are days I could do better. 

4. Do/did you dress up to take your kids trick or treating?


     Nope.  I like to take my kiddos to fall festivals.  I am not a dresser upper though.  I'm the one behind the camera not in front of it.  So why dress up?

5. Do you have a favorite bible verse? What is it and why?


     I do have a favorite verse.  It is Jeremiah 33:3, "Call unto me and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not."  This verse is such an amazing promise.  God is promising that if we ask Him He WILL answer us!  Isn't that awesome?!

I hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T  


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment