Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Why Not You?

Good Morning, Ms. L checking in today!  I came across a quote yesterday that really hit close to home and made me think.  In fact, I have had to ask myself this very question multiple times in the last 24 hours, "Why not you?". 



Isn't it at least a little sad that we, as women, so often think that for one reason or another, we can't have the things we so want in life?  Whether we think we are incapable, undeserving, unlovable, or any other excuse we can come up with, we tend to believe that our dreams are possible for others, but just not for ourselves.  I think if we were all honest, we would find at least one dream that we have denied ourselves of because we think we are undeserving.  

So my question today is, "Why Not You?". 

No comments:

Post a Comment