Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Little Introduction

Hey Ya'll!  Ms. L here!
Well, Ms. T pretty much explained how we met in a earlier post, and her explanation was pretty much accurate.  The things she didn't tell you will all come out in the wash, I am sure.  We have spent more time laughing together and crying together (and sometimes crying because we were laughing) than anything else. 
So here's a little more about me.  I am 30 years old, wife to a great hubby, and mom to 2 pretty fabulous little kids. My son is 6 years old and in 1st grade, and the little miss is 3 years old and thinks she runs the show.  They keep me busy, crazy, and laughing most of the time.  I am always striving to learn more and constantly cooking up new schemes!  I look forward to sharing some of those schemes with all of you!

Ms.L

No comments:

Post a Comment