Friday, September 23, 2011

5 Question Friday =)

Ugh so last night my cell phone went through the washer.... A round of silence please for the loss of a friend =(.  The loss of it has had me thinking.  Remember when we were younger and we had all our friend's and family's phone numbers memorized?  Yep, no longer are those #s in my little brain.  And even if they were I'm sure they'd be someone elses by now.  =)
So now I bring you 5 ? Friday! A big thank you to Mama M. for allowing us to link up to 5 ? Friday.

 
1. Dream job...realistic and completely unrealistic.

Hmmm... Realistic I think I'm living it.  A stay at home Mommy of 2 amazing gifts from God. (I promise to tell you more about the family soon.)
Unrealistic I know it sounds cliche but I'm going with Queen.  I mean come on beautiful clothes, HUGE house, some one hired to CLEAN that huge house =).  Where can you go wrong?
2. Do you fart in front of your significant other?
Hahaha... yes.

 

3. What's the furthest you've ever traveled from home? How far and where was it?
I'd say it was when I went to Mexico on a missions trip when I was in my teens.  I'm not exactly a world traveler. Although someday I'd like to be!

4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends? ... Alternate for those without kiddos: How did you celebrate birthdays as a kid?
Since my oldest munch is only 2 1/2 we do not do not do anything big for birthdays yet.  Why spend the dough when they won't remember it?  We have some family in the area so we invite them over and have cake and presents.  When the munches are older we may throw parties.... the jury is still out on that one so check back in a few years ;)

 

5. Fave thing about fall?
Love love love the changing of the leaves.  Unfortunately, I live in Fl and the leaves don't change here.  But I'm not complaining, because I don't have to shovel snow in the winter so I'm good ;)
Now doesn't your life feel more full now that you know all of those things about me? =)
Ms. T

And from Ms. L:

1. Dream job...realistic and completely unrealistic.

Realistic - Hmmm... I think that would be Furniture Design/Antique Dealer.
Unrealistic - Well, I do not have quite as high fantasy expectations as Her Majesty, the Queen.  My unrealistic career would be a super creative DIY-er.  Similar to Martha Stewart, only way more trendy!

2. Do you fart in front of your significant other?

Well, see . . . I would normally not even acknowledge this question as I do not talk about bodily functions with anyone.  Ever.   But, seeing as I have been cornered and had my arm twisted to answer, I will.    "Very rarely." 
(There! I did it!  No more, please!)
 
3. What's the furthest you've ever traveled from home? How far and where was it?

Ahh. . . I was so blessed to be able to take my Senior Trip to Europe.  We were able to go to Germany, Austria, and France.  I absolutely loved it and want to go back desperately. 

4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends? ... Alternate for those without kiddos: How did you celebrate birthdays as a kid?

It varies.  We have bypassed the "not remembering" stage, so we try to do something memorable.  My family always made a HUGE deal out of birthdays, and I absolutely loved it. (Ok, I still do!)  We normally have a family dinner party and then just have cupcakes at school.  As far as gifts go, we try to make a huge memory as their present.  For the last few years, we allow them to choose what that memory will be.  Last year was an actual party.  The year before was a trip to Disney.  This year is a trip to Legoland.   Because I am incredibly cheap, we plan these days months in advance in order to snag any great deals we can. 

5. Fave thing about fall?

Boots!!!  Jeans!!!  Sweaters!!!  I absolutely love everything about fall fashion.  I have an entire inspiration board full of pictures of fall fashion.  I taught myself how to knit this year so I could have great legwarmers, scarves, and wristwarmers.  I know, I'm insane!


Anyway, that's all from me!  Hope you have at least as many brain cells as you did when you started! 

Ms. L

No comments:

Post a Comment