Monday, June 1, 2015

New York

I bet you thought I was going to post that I was going to New York or I just got back from there.  Nope.  I wanted to give you a glimpse into my life, and why I love the Hubs ;).  Conversation between the Hubs and I:

Me: There are upsides to living in New York
Hubs: Like what?
M: There are some pretty cool super heroes that live there and protect the place
H: Yeah, like Spiderman
M: Exactly, and Iron Man
M: Think about it, Spiderman really wouldn't be able to help too much if he was out in the burbs.  I mean what would he do?  Take a taxi to the scene of the crime?
H: True
H: New York is where all the villains are too.
M: Yep, that's why the need the super heroes.
H: Yep
M: It's the down side for sure

And this is the reason we will never live in New York.

We are crazy, but we are crazy together!  Love you, Babe!!

Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment