Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Speaking in Code

My sister in law, Ms. Pickles, called me the other day and our conversation went something like this:

M.P.: I'm going to have to speak around things in order to get my point across.  The kids are with me.

T: Ok

M.P.: You know that time when we get dressed and the moon's orb starts to rise?

T: Night time?

M.P.: Yes, ok, the girl has been summoned to another person's abode.

T: Oh, Princess is going to a sleep over?

M.P.: Yes, and the other one is going to be very disappointed that that one goes and they do not get to.  

T: You want Tank to come here for a sleep over?

M.P.: Yes, if you wouldn't mind.  

T: Sure!  And by the way, I feel like I'm the 100,000 dollar pyramid! Hahaha!

M.P.: Well, you're doing very well with it.

Oh the things you have to do in order to have a conversation your kids don't catch on to... If it is any more cryptic I fear I won't be able to keep up! Haha!

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment