Friday, June 5, 2015

Kill Joy

Do you remember when you were a kid wondering why your parents would never let you do anything fun?  And of course they always took away all the fun stuff to play with.  Man they were kill joys!  

Well, it occurred to me over the weekend that I have become an official kill joy.  I will not allow my kids play with plastic bottles (not sure why they love these so much) because they may be able to get the lids off and choke on them.  I will not let Firecracker jump on the bed, even if it is so bouncy, because he may just fall off and hurt himself.

I guess our parents weren't really kill joys.  Maybe, just maybe they were looking out for our personal safety.... =)

Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you can say that again. Our parents don't seem as mean now days.

    http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Older I get the smarter my parents seem to be! =)

      Delete