Friday, May 29, 2015

Boom Shakalakah!!!

I said a Boom Chick Boom, I said a Boom Chick Boom, I said Boom Chickawaka Chickawaka Chick Boom!!!!!

Today, my friends, is the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!  I'm thrilled!!  I'm going to miss the kids in my class.  I love them all and I hope they know that.  But I'm so ready to be able to wake up without an alarm clock. (Well, not a mechanical one anyway.  Firecracker and Sweet pea are human alarm clocks) Relaxing is on the top of the menu as well as trips to the beach and other fun stuff!  I'm excited for summer =)

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment