Friday, June 12, 2015

Beach Day!!

Today is the first beach day of the summer!  Yippee!!  I do so love the beach.  Who doesn't love the smell of the salt water, the smell of sunscreen mixed in with it, the sound of the sea gulls (even though they are pesky and try to take our food.  Stupid jerks), the feel of the sand beneath my feet, and the taste of fresh water after swimming in salt water?

 Mix them all together with a gorgeous day and you have one of the closest things to heaven here on earth.  And today, I get to enjoy it with my friends and my babies!  I know you're all jealous.  Don't hate on me.  Grab your swim suit and come meet us there!!

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment