Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Super Hero Madness!

Lately Firecracker has gotten into a major super hero craze.  He insists on being called Batman the majority of the time.  There are even times he will not answer to his true name!  He corrects me and says, "No, Mommy, I'm Batman."  He says this in a patient tone with a hidden meaning of, "I can't believe you forgot, again".

Firecracker has even gone so far as to assign each member of the immediate family a super hero identity.  My super hero name is pretty solid.  I am always Robin.  It's cute to hear him say things like, "Robin Mommy, may I have a granola bar?"  The Hubs is Green Lantern, I'm still scratching my head about this one.  To my knowledge he has never heard anything about the Green Lantern.  He has seen him on a few pictures of the Justice League, but other than that nada.  Anyway, sometimes the Hubs is switched up and can be either Captain America or Iron man depending on Firecracker's mood.  And Sweet pea is often referred to as Superman. She, like the Hubs can change her identity according to Firecracker's mood.  On occasion she is Wonder Woman, or Super Girl.

I'm not entirely sure how long this Super Hero craze will last, but it's utterly adorable. =)

I hope you have a great day!
Ms. T      


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment