Thursday, June 27, 2013

Night Time Ninjas

I keep waking up to find bruises that I have no idea where they came from.  It looks like I've been beat up.  The thing is I cannot remember how I got these bruises.  So I have come up with a theory.

I swear there are ninjas that live in my sheets.  They come out and beat me up during the night.  At least they are considerate enough to let me sleep through the beating.

That is my theory.  And until you prove it to me otherwise it's the one I'm sticking with.  Because I refuse to believe that I am both a major klutz AND completely forgetful.  One or the other sure, but not BOTH at the same time.

Have a great day!
Ms. T 



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment