Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Conversation

The other day Firecracker was watching "The Mickey Mouse Road Rally".  In this episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse the characters each pick a different form of transportation.  That was the backdrop for this conversation: 

Firecracker: "Daddy, what do you want to drive?"
Hubs: "I want to drive my cool mustang."
Firecracker: "okay.  Mommy, what do you want to drive?"
Me: "I want to drive a 68 mustang."
Firecracker: "No, Daddy is driving a mustang."
Me: "Okay, I will drive an old school Firebird."
Firecracker: "Nope, you can't drive that.  You get roller skates."

And then he walked out of the room.

A few minutes later he came back in and I said, "buddy, do you realize that a Firebird is a car?"

Firecracker: "No, Mom, that's a BIRD.  You can't drive a Bird!"

Hahahaha!!  He cracks me up!

I hope you have a great day!
Ms. T 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment