Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cloud Dough

I've shared with you my ever growing love for Pinterest.   Well, cloud dough is another inspiration from this one of my favorite sites! 

Cloud dough feels like flour, but is mouldable.  It is fun to make all kinds of different shapes and even just run it through your fingers.

Pros:
1.  The kids loved it! (always a great thing to find an activity they like)
2.  It's cheap
3.  It's super easy to make!

Cons:
It makes more of a mess than I was intending.  So it's more of an outside activity than an inside activity.  I was looking for fun indoor activities for rainy days.  Oh well!  It exceeded my expectations in other respects.  I can live with this one miniscule down fall.

Recipe:
8 cups flour
1 cup baby oil

mix and give to the kids! =)  See I told you it was easy and cheap!

Here are some pics of the kids loving the cloud dough.


Have a great day!
Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment