Thursday, November 29, 2012

Things I've learned About Myself

I've learned several things about myself since I became a parent.  

1. I'm not above bribery.  Bribery can accomplish so much and in a much nicer tone than threatening can ;).  I am not afraid of bribing my children to get them to behave.

2. I've learned that at least for the next 20 years I'll never be left alone.  Not even while I'm in the bathroom.  Even when I lock them out they still call to me through the door and sometimes even stick their hands as far under the door as they possibly can.

3. I've learned that no matter how long my children's sleeping pattern has continued in one way as soon as I rely on it to stay that way it will change.

4.  Learning how wonderful the world is when you're "experiencing" it for the first time through your children's eyes.  

I'm sure I'll learn more things I didn't know about myself since I'm not done being a Mommy.

Merry Christmas!
Ms. T     

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment