Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Have You Ever

Ok, I know you people just love when I unleash all my weird, wandering thoughts onto the blog.  So today I'm going to give you some more ;).

- Have you ever noticed how ridiculous the over acting on infomercials is?  I'm half expecting to see one for some "state of the art" finger nail clippers or something and them show us a woman with a regular set that clips her nail wrong and ends up on the floor in the fetal position bawling.  Seriously, we get that you're trying to sell us stuff you don't have to be that dramatic!  

Side note: I've never been a fan of drama....  It's ridonculous, as the pigeons on Bolt say, and totally unnecessary.  

- Have you ever been driving down the road and a few miles away from your house looked in the back seat to realize you've forgotten to buckle your munchkin into their car seat?  No?  Oh yeah, no me neither.........

- Have you ever stopped reading a book just because you didn't like the name of one of the main characters?  I mean Dino what a ridiculous name. That's the name of the Flinstone's pet for goodness sake!


Merry Christmas!
Ms. T 

   


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment