Monday, November 12, 2012

Melted

Firecracker had a rough behavioral week last week.  He was constantly in troubleMost parents understand when I say, "he was testing his boundaries."  He wanted to make sure that when I said not to do something I would follow through.  These periods are very trying for everyone involved.  Anywho, this is the setting for this story.

One day during this trial period,  Firecracker turned to me and said, "I love you Fweetheart."

Oh my goodness!  I melted right on the spot!  It's moments like this that make parenting worth it, even when the kiddos are being rotten the rest of the time! ;)

No words can truly express how much I love that little boy.  Firecracker is truly a joy.

Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T     


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment