Tuesday, November 6, 2012

How to Make Foaming Hand Soap

I saw this on a few internet sites, I couldn't tell you which ones if I tried.  Sorry.  And I decided I wanted to try it.  We go through so much soap!  I'm not complaining, because I'd rather my family wash their hands whenever they think they need to and then some.  However, it makes the soap disappear super fast.  I'm not a bar soap lover.  I'd much prefer liquid.  So I jumped at the chance to make my liquid soap last longer.  And it works so well!!!  

This is my recipe.  You're gonna wanna slap your neighbor it's so simple:

1. You need an empty foamy soap dispenser.  Yes, it has to be the foamy kind other wise this doesn't work.

2. You'll need some sort of liquid soap.  I chose Dawn, because it was on sale recently and I got a slammin' deal. 

3.  Fill the soap dispenser about 1/5th to 1/4th with the soap.

4.  Fill the rest of the bottle with water. Then shake, shake, shake.  Shake, shake, shake, shake your bottle!  (did you sing that to the tune of shake your booty?  If not you are now! You're welcome)


5.  Tada!  Foamy hand soap!  

  See?!  Didn't I tell you it was easy?!  Ok, now go visit your neighbor, or don't.  I don't want anyone blaming me for their arrest, because they assaulted their neighbor.....  Ok, so yeah, let's go with the don't slap your neighbor thing.... Yep, less trouble for everyone.

Have a great day!
Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment