Monday, November 19, 2012

Kitchen

Is it just in my house or is it everywhere that kitchens cannot stay clean?  I promise I clean my kitchen more than any other room in the house and yet until everyone else is in bed and I wash the last dish it continues to be a mess.  I'll show you.

I took this picture after I was proud of what I had done:
Yippee!  A nice clean kitchen!!! =)


   Isn't this a peaceful sight to you?  It is to me.  A place for everything and everything in it's place.  Ahhhhh!  So faby! (I read this word in a book the other day and thought it was kind of cute.  So this is the first time I've tried to use it, and it is coming across odd and outta wack.  This may be the first and last time I use this word.  Oh well, sometimes you just gotta give it a go ;).

Anyway, I turn my back for .54554221 of a second and look what I came back to:
Sweet Pea is the only welcome addition to this picture.  And since she can barely reach the counter, I'm pretty sure she didn't make the mess...... ;)
  These are chores that my FIL calls "never get done" chores, because no matter how many times you do them they are never done.  Well, I better go clean my kitchen again, because I'm sure it needs it again ;).  

Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment