Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Random

Ok, you people know me and how wackadoodle I am and to prove that further here are a few random thoughts that have been running through my head as of late.  (You like that long, run on sentence? ;)

Doggie strollers.  What in the world?!  Isn't the point of taking your dog on a walk for BOTH of you to get exercise?  I need one some one to explain this to me. 

I love when Firecracker and O play football and they say things like, "I'm going to make a 'touch my down'!" 

A fruit snack wrapper or a cheese wrapper can go through the washer and dryer with little or no damage done to anything.  Gum however causes problems.  Ask me how I know this.....

Ok, explain to me 5th/3rd bank.  These people deal with money and therefore should know math.  They should be 1&2/3rd bank. 

The End (for now.... )

Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T
 

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment