Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Ode to Matchbox Cars

Matchbox cars, matchbox cars I find you everywhere
inside blankets, in the hall and underneath the chairs.
My babies leave you carelessly strewn about the house,
making my cleaning skills look like those of a louse. 

Matchbox cars, matchbox cars, you give my children joy,
they play with you over and over more than any other toy.
Sweet pea plays with you even though she's a girl,
And Firecracker plays with you and at the wall you hurl.

Matchbox cars, matchbox cars, I'm glad you are around,
but please could you make sure all of you are found?
I do not like to step on you when you're everywhere,
because too often I end up on my dairy aire.

The End

I hope you have a great day!
Ms. T  


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment