Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hand From Heaven

The other day I was jealous because some people are better off than we are.  Now, we aren't poor by any stretch.  We are comfortable and all our needs are met, but there isn't any extra in our budget.  

Anyway, I was just being a complainer.  More in my own head than to anyone else.  The very next morning I was reading my Bible.  I just "happened" to be in Psalms 4.  I read verse 7 and it said, "You have put more joy in my heart than they have when their grain and wine abound."

Talk about a Holy Hand from Heaven reaching down and smacking my head.  It was almost like God was speaking audibly to me.  "Ms. T, you have joy.  You have Me, I have provided everything you've ever needed.  Do you think at this point in your life I'm just going to leave you?!"  It truly was humbling, and convicting.  

I am blessed beyond measure.  I have so much.  I need to stop being jealous and start counting my blessings.  I have so many that could easily take up the majority of my day.  

Hope you have a great day!
Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment