Monday, October 1, 2012

Numbers

October.  Today starts OCTOBER.  October, People!  Good grief!  Where has the year gone?  It seems like yesterday I was making my new years resolutions. It would have been really belated if I had written my resolutions yesterday.  Or maybe super early!  It depends in how you look at it.  Anyway, several numbers pop into my head realizing today is October.

30- days til Halloween
36- days til we vote
85- days til CHRISTMAS!
85- days til Tank, my nephew's, birthday
86- days til Ms. L and I's birthday!
Too many- Christmas presents I have yet to buy (I'm usually close to done by now)
91- days we have left in 2012 

Surprisingly I'm not super stressed out about these numbers.  I'm actually cool with it, well except the Christmas presents thing... need to get on that.  BRING IT! ;)

Hope you have a great day!  Happy October!
Ms. T


 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment