Monday, January 13, 2014

Work

I have been working a few days a week at Firecracker's school.  Last week for several different reasons the school needed me to come in quite a bit more.  I actually ended up there every day last week.  

I enjoyed working at the school, but one thing last week has taught me is that I'm NOT ready to leave Sweet pea and go back to work full time.  Poor baby missed me too.  I'm happy hanging with my babes right now.  In a year or two I'll be ready to get back to work... For now I'm happy being a Mama.

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment