Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I May Not Survive....

As we were driving to church Sunday night I uncovered an old N'sync cd I had as a teenager.  I laughed and much to the Hub's chagrin I put it in the cd player.  As the different songs came on I would laugh and sing along.  Explain to him why they were funny, how my friends and I used to dance around to them etc.  

The Hubs was not thrilled by my music choice.  That was obvious.  I think he was slightly amused that I knew so many of the words, and was dancing in my seat.  However, I could sense that I might not survive the night ;).  

If I go missing make sure you find out what the Hub's alibi was, and check my van to see if my N'sync cd is in there.  If it's not, it's probably buried with my body.  hahahaha!

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment