Thursday, January 23, 2014

Closet Time

The Hubs and I have a fairly large walk in closet.  I store my coupon collection in there and every week I go, sit in my closet and clip my coupons.  Occasionally one of the munchkins will follow me in there.  I love them, but they are more a hindrance than a help in this particular venture.  

This weekend, both of the munchkins followed me into the closet and were "helping" me coupon.  The Hubs came in our room, noticed the 3 of us in the closet and decided to join us!  Hahaha!  So there we were all 4 of us in the Hubs and my closet.  Firecracker was helping cut some coupons out (thank you, Ms. K for helping him refine his cutting skills!) while the Hubs and Sweet pea were playing.  

Take the sweet family moments whenever and wherever you can get them.

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment