Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Ummm

Do you ever get into the middle of a thought and forget what you were saying?  I do that all the time!  I swear it's worse than forgetting what you were going to say to begin with.  At least if you forget it all together at the beginning you don't have to ask the person you were speaking to to remind you of what you were saying.  That's pretty embarrassing.  

My good friends can attest that I do this constantly.  I really can't tell you what it is that makes me lose what I was saying.  Maybe it's the pretty shiny thing I see in the corner, maybe it's trying to think of the next thing I plan on saying, maybe I have half brain amnesia.  I don't know.  

Here's hoping you have a day where you can remember exactly what you were trying to say!
 Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment