Friday, September 27, 2013

Voice Mail

Ok, so I never check my voice mail.  And by never, I mean maybe, MAYBE once a month.  I just don't care for it.  Usually instead of listening to the voice mail I just call the person back.  I'd rather talk to them than listen to a recording.  Thanks anyway.  

Recently, a good friend of mine learned this lesson the hard way.  I had called my friend, M, and left her a voice mail about getting together to hang out (yes, I do leave voice mail, because I know not everyone is odd like me.).  A few weeks went by and I hadn't heard anything from M.  I thought that was strange, because she is usually the type to get back to people quickly.

I finally decided to call her and see what was going on.  During the course of our conversation I found out M had called me and left me a voice mail not long after I had called her.  WHOOPS!  I didn't see her missed call, and didn't check my voice mail, so I had no idea she had called!  

Let this be a lesson to all of you, if you try to call me and don't reach me, DON'T leave a voice mail.  Send me a text instead.

Have a great day!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment