Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Frozen Tundra or Sauna?

When I was preggers with Sweet pea I was constantly hot.  This was especially true at night.  It got to the point where I'd sleep with the over head fan on and a regular sized, stand fan pointed at me.  It was the only way I could get cool enough to sleep.  I assumed that after I had Sweet pea I would go back to "normal".  

It is 2 years later and I still have to have both of my fans on at night.  I guess I'll just always be this way.  Eh, it's no biggie, just crank up the fans.  However, I do feel bad for the Hubs.  Before I got preggers I was always the cold one.  He would sleep comfortably with only the sheet, whereas I would be huddled under the quilt with another blanket thrown on top.  Now, however, the tables have turned.  I need it to be so cool in order to sleep that it actually makes him too cold.

He now sleeps under our quilt and at least 1 other blanket.  Some nights it's 2 blankets.  My poor husband!  The things he puts up with because he loves me!

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment