Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Flashback

Last night I was rummaging around looking for something when I stumbled across a photo album I hadn't looked at in ages.  It was from my high school/ college days.  As I looked through it, I saw wonderful people that have been part of my life.

Those people truly are awesome.  I'm blessed to know so many great souls.  There were crazy pictures in there of Ms. L, some of the other girls from our dorm and I wearing crazy old lady outfits.  There were pictures from my first year as a camp counselor with all my sweet heart little girls.  There were pictures of some of my good friends and I singing karaoke (really, really badly, although you can't tell it from the picture, thank God!).  

It was great to take a little peek into my past.  I've led a great life, and it ain't over yet!!  Here's to more crazy adventures!

Have a great day!
Ms. T    




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment