Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sunglasses

Firecracker has a hard time getting up in the morning.  When he does get up, he despises the light.  He complains that it's "hot in his eyes".  Our solution?  Sunglasses.  Every morning after he wakes up, and before I turn on the light, he grabs his sunglasses and puts them on.  And then he's completely happy to go about his morning doing all that needs to be done to get to school on time.  I love my quirky little man ;).  I wish all issues in life were fixed as easily!

Have a great day!
Ms. T   


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment