Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wireless Printer

My printer decided to give up on me =(.  The Hubs suggested we get a wireless printer.  My cheap side came out and I told him I was just fine with a regular printer.

Turns out after looking at our options a wireless printer isn't much more expensive than a regular printer.  And let me tell you, it is worth the extra moola!!  It's so nice to just hit the button and it prints and you don't have to think twice about it.  

This may not be an issue for those of you using a desk top, or a lap top that is hooked to your printer most of the time.  However, my printer is on top of an armoire it'd be hard to stay connected to it all the time ;).  

So I'm adding wireless printers to my list of "worth the splurge" items!!

Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T 

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment