Monday, July 23, 2012

Fail

I had to move Sweet Pea up into 18-24 month clothing this weekend.  (How is she growing so fast?! Doesn't she know she's my baby and is supposed to stay little?)  Anywho, I was so thankful that I had some hand-me-downs to wash and have ready for her to wear.  However, while I was going through the hand-me-downs I realized she was going to need a few things.  

So, Sweet Pea, Firecracker and I headed off to Good Will, because I'm a firm believer in the "never pay full price unless you HAVE to, even if you have the money to do it" mind set.  Well, I came home with a new dress for me, a toy for Firecracker, a belt for the Hubs and "what did Sweet Pea get?" you ask.  Well, the answer is nada, zippo, zilch.  Talk about a failure!  Oh well, we will have to try again another day.  However, I must say that I am sure I spent more on the things that I bought at the Good Will then I would have spent on just a few things at Walmart.... If I had stuck to the list and hadn't done any impulse shopping..... 

Hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment