Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Little Boy Logic

Firecracker has reached a stage where he doesn't want to wash his hands.  I'm not sure where this came from, because he used to LOVE to wash his hands.  Anywho, the other day he was done going to the bathroom and I told him to wash his hands because he touched the potty.

Later that day Firecracker ran to the bathroom telling me he had to go.  I followed behind and when I got into the room I caught him pushing the toilet seat up with his HEAD!  I nearly fell over laughing, because the logic was "if I don't touch the potty with my hands I won't have to wash them"..... Oh boy!  Every day God gives me more reasons to love my little man!

Hope you have a great day!
Ms. T 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment