Monday, July 2, 2012

5 Question Monday

I know that I’ve missed 2 5 question Fridays, so to make it up to you partially I’m going to do a 5 question Monday! =)
Alrighty, here goes the fun!
    1.  What's your favorite childhood snack that you still eat as an adult?
     Popcorn balls.  Yummy!!  These bring me back to my childhood.
2. What food will you not eat the low fat version of?
     Hmmmm… I don’t think I’ve found one yet.  Although, I’m not averse to eating whole fat foods either, if I’m splurging.  Let’s just say, I’m an equal opportunity eater.  I’m a food-aholic, and I admit it!

3. What's your favorite way to cool off during the summer?
     A dip in the pool is such a refreshing way to cool off during the summer!  Ahhhh!  Now I want to go to the pool… Who’s with me?! ;)

4. What's your favorite summer read?
     I am unsure exactly what a “summer read” is.  Is it a book that you read only during the summer?  Or a book that I’ve read this particular summer?  Well, I’m going to answer it as the latter.  My favorite book I’ve read this summer is either A Pemberly Medley  or The Bridesmaid’s Lotto.  They’re very very different, but both of them are good reads, at least if you like romance. 

5. What are you doing to stay cool in this awful heat?
     Mostly staying in the shade.  And sometimes I hop in the kiddie pool with the Firecracker while Sweet Pea is taking her morning nap.   I’m not gonna lie, it’s nice even if I’m a smidgen too big for it ;).  Honestly, it hasn’t been as super hot as it usually is this time of year.  So it hasn’t been too bad, but now the heat is kicking in and the need for the shade is growing, not to mention the need for air conditioning.  Good, Lord, show me the person that invented air conditioning and I will kiss them, unless they’re dead I draw the line at kissing dead people.

Hope you have a fantastic week!
Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment