Monday, July 9, 2012

Great & Not So Great

Great- Potty trained 3 year old

Not so great- a DISTRACTED potty trained 3 year old BOY! YUCK!

Great- A kid that eats their dinner

Not so great- When that same kid refuses to eat their dinner while sitting in their chair and instead throws 90% of it on the floor.  Then when you take them down out of the chair they eat the food off the floor.... I will never understand this.

Great- Grape juice
Also Great- Iced tea

Not so great- A grape juice and iced tea mixture!  SICK NASTY!  Don't ask me how I know this.....

And this concludes our session for today, friends!  I hope you have a great day!

Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment