Monday, July 13, 2015

Xbox

The kids at Firecracker's school talk about video games and such.  Well, about a month ago Firecracker was looking through one of the Oriental Trading magazines that they send to my house and found a picture of a treasure box type thing that had an assortment of toys in it and on the front it said, "My Box".  Firecracker got all excited and said, "MOM! This box has an x on it!  If I got this I could have my very own Xbox!!"

I couldn't help but giggle.  How sweet and innocent is that? 

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment